Monday, April 27, 2009

Best Dentist Trip ever!!!

I went to the dentist today and he told me that I'm going to be able to get ALL of my Braces off on........ July 6th..... YAHOO!!!
I was so excited when he told me this I could have kissed him... however this would have made for a very awkward 30mins in his chair while he worked on my teeth, so I refrained. lol
I'm very excited that my first pictures with our new born child will be without train track teeth. This means I will most likely scrapbook them without hesitation... here's hoping I don't look like a train wreck after giving birth.. lol (I should so get some point for that comment.... Rob???)
My next appointment is in a month which means I have a new count down... 10 weeks today I will be brace free!! and hopefully pain free my teeth are killing me right now!! I figure this is nothing compared to labor so I'm sucking it up!!
I'll post pictures soon of what my teeth look like now.... crazy how fast they have moved!!

No comments: