Monday, April 27, 2009

Countdown....

I have so many things on a count down that I'm finding it hard to keep track so I thought I would put a little list together to keep my self on track....

Wedding - 4 months and 29 days!!
- crap I still have a bunch of stuff to do and little time to do it in... mental note to self "Get butt in gear!"

Babies Due Date - 11 weeks and 3 days!!
- Labour... scary thoughts!!

Braces come OFF - 10 more (long) weeks!!
- I can't believe that I will have had them on for 9 months... basically I'm giving birth to new teeth and a baby, all in the same month... lol

Last Day of Work - 9 weeks and 4 days!
- I'm looking forward to some time off with the baby and B.

Life will be somewhat normal again - 4 months and 31 days
- We leave for our honeymoon on this day.... all the excitement is over!! But this will be our first family holiday something I'm really looking forward to.

My Life will never be the same again but we have so many great things happening this year I am beyond excited to see these lists disappear.

No comments: