Thursday, April 30, 2009

You are invited.....

...well maybe not everyone but we have finalized the invites today and I have to say I'm beyond thrilled with the way they have turned out.

Sarah - my designer and girl crush - did an amazing job and I can't wait to see them all printed and ready to be sent out.

They are very non-traditional and a ton of people have had a hand in making them so spectacular.
My mom has done a the majority of the printing and cutting... I'm not sure what I would have done without her? My Bridesmaids have came down one weekend and helped assemble. It truly has been a group effort and I can honestly say I would not have been able to do it without all of you. 

I'll try and post a little glimpse of what they look like...however I'm not very technical and I'm not too sure how to do it? Cross your fingers... I'm hoping it works? 

No comments: